Family Medicine ServicesInitial Prenatal Care
- Prenatal care plays a crucial role in a healthy pregnancy and delivery. We encourage you to visit our doctor and discuss pregnancy related issues even before you are pregnant. Our doctor will ask you specific questions to ensure you do not need pre-pregnancy testing to evaluate your immunity status and address other important medical issues connected to your pregnancy. Prevention, early diagnosis and treatment of any pregnancy-related medical conditions is the key to a complication-free delivery.
We provide scheduled visits during pregnancy:
- Monthly for the first two trimesters (from week 1–28)
- Biweekly from week 28 to week 36
- Weekly after week 36
- Scheduled blood and ultrasound testing to assess the well-being of both the mother and the baby and for congenital diseases screening (Integrated Prenatal Screening)
- Assessment of parental needs and family dynamic