Medical Services for International Travellers
We offer medical services for non-Canadian citizens.
In our clinic you will receive comprehensive medical care, where knowledgeable professionals will answer your questions and address any concerns you may have, offer alternatives, and frankly discuss the pros and cons of various treatment options.
We provide a wide range of medical services to ensure your well-being during your travel. The cost of a doctor's visit is $95 (tax included). Additional fees may apply if you require extra testing (blood or urine). All fees must be paid in full at the time of the visit.
To save your time, please call us at 905.771.7755 before your visit to check the doctor's availability.
We require 48 hr. notice for any cancellations.
We provide the following services:
- Visits to the doctor
- Lab Services
- Immunization for Kids and Adults
- Dermatological Assessment
- Skin Mole Removal
- Biopsies with Pathology Reports
- Chronic Disease Management
- Initial Prenatal Care
- Female Medical Exams Including Pap Smears and Others
- Psychotherapy - Personal and Family Counseling
- Injuries - Sports & Motor Vehicle Accidents and Others (Shoulder/Knee Injections)